Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.24.2009

Beauty on a Budget: Rimmel Glam 'Eyes Mascara

Yesterday while getting ready for happy hour I realized 1-I had somehow lost my fav mascara from MAC and 2-I was out of my back up mascara from Estee Lauder. (I need to seriously do a makeup haul from MAC but I was trying to wait until Hello Kitty debuts). So I decided to run out to the store and pick up some mascara.

So I do love the Rimmel line and the Hip by Loreal for when I can't get to my regular stuff. Anyway I picked up this mascara by Rimmel-Glam 'Eyes. I really don't know the specifics because I really only picked it up because I LOVE the container with the crown on it, lol.

The best thing though is it really does work pretty well. I have funny lashes-they are really long but are super curly. So any mascara that can pull them out and make them look great is an awesome mascara!!

Ta-ta guys and dolls!
♥ rai

1 comment:

Laur'en said...

O wow that gave me a good tip. I've been looking for a real good mascara!

Related Posts with Thumbnails