Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.04.2009

Beauty on a Budget: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil

I love my upscale beauty products but I also have a couple drugstore favorites. One of these favs is the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil


I have this thing with pencils-they have to glide on good and sharpen well. This pencil does both-I love it. It lines well and the color is rich. For only about $4 I always make sure to pick up a couple when I can.



♥ rai

2 comments:

Laur'en said...

do you like this for the eyebrows too?

Rai said...

I sometimes use a brown kohl liner for my eyebrows from Rimmel--very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails