Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.15.2009

Entertaining Staple

What's a great way (and inexpensive) to add some 'oomph' to your home? Fresh cut flowers. They can instantly take a room from drab to fab. I love to buy my flowers in bright cheery colors (and don't be boring, roses are nice but get creative!) and place them all throughout my house. Not just places that others will see but places that I spend my time too such as my bedroom.

Tip: If some of the flowers fall off from the stem, get a shallow crystal dish, fill it with water and place the flowers in it. Instant glam!

♥ rai

1 comment:

Be one with the Fro said...

I do the exact same thing. I love fresh flowers! And thanks for adding me on Twenty Something Bloggers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails