Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.23.2009

Hello My Name is...

I have an addiction and I really need help. I can't seem to walk into a store without purchasing something. I mean even if it's just nail polish-it's like a drug.
I went to the mall today with a friend of mine, with the goal to help her find a pair of jeans. Well somehow we left the mall and I had accomplished HER goal plus some! I mean I told myself that I would just chill but seriously I couldn't resist. I mean if it helps everything I bought was on sale *sheepishly grins*



*I've finally found my camera-will be posting pictures soon! Stay tuned =]

♥ rai

3 comments:

Princess Mina said...

Girl, I am the same way! I tried staying away from the mall but now all the stores I love have online shopping, there's just no way out! I figure as long as my bills are paid and my savings are in tact, I won't be too hard on myself when I splurge.

Princess Katrina said...

I know how you feel! I suffer from the same condition, and I LOVE IT!!!!

Robb Report Rich said...

miss socialite.... check out mine robbreportrich.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails