Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.31.2009

opinion: the body shop

Per my friend's raving about this product I decided to try it. Its Body Butter from The Body Shop-I got it in Coconut. I must admit I love it. I used it last night with the shower cream and not only does it smell great, it really moisturized my skin and kept it hydrated. It's pretty thick--although I wouldn't mind if it were a little thicker--and not at all watery.


Hemp Hand Protector-I LOVE this stuff. As soon as I put it on in the store I knew I had to buy it. It's really thick but not greasy and it works wonders on hands and feet as well.


Now this Lip Butter was a waste of my money in my opinion. I hate the way it feels on. I'm very picky about lip stuff anyway but thought I'd give it a try since I loved the other two products so much. I feel more like it dries out my lips than moisturizes them. I definitely won't buy this again and it will be going in my pile of unused make up...



♥ rai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails