Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.14.2009

Want to know about me...

So I got tagged on FB to do this-thought I'd post here too


1)What is your salad dressing of choice? Kraft Ranch or just lemon juice and/or olive oil

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? hm-I have so many

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? sushi!

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? artichokes and black olives

5) What do you like to put on your toast? butter or jelly

6) How many televisions are in your house? 3

7) What color cell phone do you have? black

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? righty

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my children lol

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? a box from garage

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? negative

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? uh no

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't change it at all, I love my name!

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? yuck...

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? maybe like 1 or 2-not too into flip flops

16) What’s your goal for the year? i have a couple

17) Last person you talked to? my sister

18) Last person you hugged? michael

19) Favorite Season? spring I guess--not too hot, not too cold

20) Favorite Holiday? My birthday-duh!

21) Favorite day of the week? usually Saturdays b/c I have nothing to do so I can rest up from the week

22) Favorite Month? February

23) First place you went this morning? took the trash out

24) What's the last movie you saw? stepbrothers--so stupid!

25) Do you smile often? yes I do-I'm always complemented on my smile!

26) Do you always answer your phone? no not at all--and I NEVER check messages my inbox is always full

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message or phone call, who is it? hubby, renae, or christina

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change anything about me-I love me!

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? don't remember the one I get when I go but it's not too often

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? yes-always gold fish though

31) Favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is you and Silent Night

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? to be blessed and have an awesome day full of love, family, and friends

33) Can you do push ups? Yes

34) Can you do a chin up? doubt i can anymore

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited always! great things to look forward to this year!!!

36) Do you have any saved texts? saved is different from inbox right? ok, so, no.

37) Ever been in a car wreck? yeah

38) Do you have an accent? not really

39) What is the last song to make you cry? uh nothing that I can remember

40) Plans tonight? watched a movie, now I'm just watching tv

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Definitely...made me a lot stronger though

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? sushi, nail polish, mascara

43) Have you ever been given roses? sure have--but I prefer anything but---roses are so cliche

44) Current hate right now? the war

45) Met someone who changed your life? Yes

46) How did you spend this past New Year? I believe I was in church and then came home

47) What song represents you? robocop-lmao...seriously I don't know off the top of my head right now

48) Name three people who might complete this?????

49) What were you doing 12 am? sleep

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? damn I hate trash day

♥ rai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails