Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.04.2009

I'm a SEXY Bee--yatch...

so says Star over @ ...ramblings...

So yeah-my first award! Thanks girl =]




The rules are to list 5 sexy things about yourself & to tag 5 sexy bloggers
Here goes:

1. My legs
2. My smile
3. My mind
4. My lips
5. Just me in general...lol

five sexy bloggers:
1. Intricatelyt
2. Princess Mina
3. Just Life
4. But Seriously I babble...
5. JuJu



♥ rai

4 comments:

Yours truly said...

Thanks girl!!! i'll too post this on my page and you definitely will be on my list :D

JaeSpenc said...

Heckie yeah! I get to be a sexy blogger!! Suhweet! Thanks so much and I will totally do this !!! :)

There's somethin about Tawny.... said...

Awww gracias Ms. Rai! *smiling* :)

Princess Mina said...

Thanks girl! You're so sweet Rai.

Related Posts with Thumbnails