Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.20.2009

Weekend in Pictures


Me and my little man at a birthday party



Princess Khayla



The Prince and Princess =]



My big boy!



On the way to church on Sunday


This weekend was all about the kids-we went to 2 birthday parties! That makes like 5 for the month. I'm birthday partied out, lol. I did buy some new makeup and lashes this weekend though so I'll post about those soon!

♥ rai

3 comments:

Hadassah said...

Cute your daughter looks jst like you

Retromus-ik said...

Your kids are soooo cute!

Zeba Talkhani said...

Ohhh. You have a cute couple there!! Nice. And u looking good in the last pic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails