Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.10.2009

Updates

I've been on hiatus for the past couple weeks, but for good reason. My husband has been home for mid tour leave, he's currently on tour overseas. (Yes I am an Army wife and proud of it). So as you can imagine I've been spending all my time with him and the family.
Anywho I went to MAC yesterday and gave in and bought the dazzleglass. I'm late I know, but I was semi curious to see what all the hoopla was about =] I do love the way it looks on, while it is a little sticky not the stickiest lipgloss I've ever had.

This is Rags to Riches, I'll try to remember to take a picture while wearing it sometime this week.
I also got a new phone-the Blackberry Storm. I wasn't even planning on getting a new phone but my EnV just stopped working and I had stopped in a store to see if they could fix it. Well of course they were like you're up for an upgrade! I really wasn't trying to spend money on a phone but Verizon got me with the buy a Blackberry get one free deal. Then come to find out we had a $100 credit on our account towards an upgrade. So we both ended up getting the Storms for $100 (for both). Super excited. It's like a mini computer, I love it.


Well I hope all the mothers out there had a great Mother's Day (I know Im late). I had a great one =]

♥ rai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails