Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.16.2009

Yesterday's Eye of the Day





So this is the makeup I wore yesterday. I didn't really like the brow bone color I chose but I'll change it next time I do this look.
Here's what I have on:
Face
MAC NC 50 Studio Fix Liquid foundation


Eyes
Lid-MAC Orb
Crease-MAC Contrast
Brow-MAC Honey Lust
Lashes-Ardell # 118

Cheeks
I used the cheek color from the Barbie ♥ Stila Foxy Doll Palette

Lips
I wasn't exactly feeling my lips but didn't feel like redoing them
I used MAC Hover as a liner and I believe it was MAC Brew as my lip color and then I remembered I wanted to wear my Dazzleglass so I put that on top, lol...that's how it turned out






♥ rai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails