Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

7.26.2009

A low carb lover's dream dessert!

Hey dolls (and guys) I've been on this low/no carb diet for the past couple weeks now. And if you know like I do, being on a diet can get boring and repetitive. Well tonight I was sitting here wondering what to have for dessert that wouldn't break my diet. Before now I had been having sugar free jello and whipped cream (sugar free of course) or the sugar free popsicles. But seriously who wants to eat that every night? so I have a recipe for anyone who may be on the low carb diet with me or just for anyone who wants a treat at night without feeling horribly guilty.

1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (low fat)
4 teaspoons Splenda
1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Whipped cream (I didn't have any whipped cream so I did without and it was still fabulous)

Put all of the ingredients in the exact order into the blender, or if you have a hand blender put into a cup. Mix until thick and looks like mousse. Top with whipped cream if you'd like otherwise-Enjoy!

♥ rai
Related Posts with Thumbnails