Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.31.2010

Clothes Shopping at Walmart? & OOTD

So Miley Cirus & Max Azria teamed up to create a line for Walmart--I would always see the big posters when I was in Walmart but never really cared to stop and look at it. Then one day while waiting for my husband to leave the sporting section I wandered over there out of curiosity and much to my surprise the stuff was actually cute. Cute and cheap! So these were some of the pieces that caught my eye...






The best thing is I don't think any of these items are over $20, and at my Wal-Mart here most of the items are on clearance for like $8 and $5!



Friday night I went out with one of my friends for dinner and drinks at place called Phantom Canyon in Downtown. We had so much fun! I didn't want to drag my big camera in so I took my little Nikon Coolpix because it's smaller, but now I can't find the cord to upload the pictures on my computer, soo I'll have to go to Target and get a CD made or something until I can find it or order another one.
But anyway the shirt I had on is one of the shirts from Miley's line at Wal-Mart. I think it's so cute and it was only $8! The jeans I had on were from H & M, they are like these stretchy grey faded looking jeans-I absolutely ♥ them.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!



♥ Sarai

3 comments:

T-Charry said...

OMG! girl so I JUST bought a few her things on Saturday, and they are SUPER cute! I bought the patterned purple top AND the sequined bow tank, ONLY in creme, LOVE THEM!
People sleep on Wal Mart =)

Jonesy said...

Cute!

Nice blog. I'm going to follow. Check out my blog when you get a chance as well.

(www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com)

Sarai said...

@ T-Charry the sequined bow tank is next on my list-I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails