Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.12.2010

I'm Back! & a LOTD

Hey dolls, so I’ve been MIA for some time now I know, but I'M BACK! And this time I’m back for real. Life has been crazy the past few months-my husband came home from deployment, we went out of town and the holidays-whew!!
So if you didn’t notice I did change the name of my blog, it was called Diary of a Socialite but I wasn’t fond of it and felt I needed some type of a change-so now it is just called Sarai, lol. I’ll be doing more beauty and makeup blogs and I will also blog about my other endeavors such as my boutique which is in the making =]
Also I’ve created a Youtube page where I’ll be posting tutorials and such. I’m in the process of editing my first tutorial now so I’ll hopefully have it up tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Ok so since I’m back I wanted to start off on a good note and post a Look of the Day (LOTD) from today. --->>sorry I only have a couple photos (and my hair looks crazy), camera died and I had to head out but next time I'll make sure to have lots of photos =]

This is also the look I wore in my video ‘Eyebrow Tutorial’ on my channel.




Here is what I used for this look:
Face:
MAC Prep and Prime
MAC Studio Fix Liquid NC50

Cheeks:
MAC Loverush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Gold Deposit

Brows:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC45
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

Lashes by Ardell 102 Demi

Lips
MAC Costa Riche
MAC Fresh Brew

Eyes
Base-UDPP
Lid- MAC Orb
Crease-MAC Sketch
Highlight (under brow) - MAC Honey Lust
Liner - Rimmel Liquid Liner in Black
Waterline- Rimmel Eye Liner in Purple Passion

♥ Sarai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails