Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.23.2010

Who said Naturals can't have any fun?




So if you don't know-my hair is au natural, and I ♥ it. I feel like it is so versatile, I can wear it straight if I want by blowing it out and using a flat iron. Or I can wear my natural curls by rocking a wash and go. In the summer is usually when I wear it in its natural state just because it's warmer and wash and go's won't land me in the hospital with pneumonia. Anyway I love all that I can do with it and while I'm still figuring out the best products for my hair I'm loving my journey =]


I'll also be doing a post on products that I use for my wash n go's, my blow outs, and my rod sets =]

♥ Sarai

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails