Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.01.2010

And the Award Goes To.....



Fabulous Miss Cherish over at ThisIsCherish nominated me for a blog award!! How exciting, I love these things =] Anyway go check her blog out, I just found it the other day and I absolutely ♥ it
Ok so here we go...

The Rules:
1. Accept the award posting it on your blog, naming the person who gave you the award, and linking to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to about 15 other blogs you recently discovered and think are awesome.
3. Contact those bloggers to let them know they've been chosen to accept this too.


Like those before me I'll be tagging 5 because 15 is too many!!

Niika
Charm
Charis
Danielle
Miky



♥ Sarai

4 comments:

blkprincess87 said...

Thanks girl. I really appreciate it : ).

T-Charry said...

thank you SO MUCH hun!

Charm said...

Hey Sarai! Im supposed to be working but Im on your blog LOL.. ..love it...Aww thx for the award(with my little 4 dinky post I have LOL) ill keep it goin! :)-Charm

Charm said...

Hey I nominated your blog for an award! (I hope I did it correctly!) lol 


http://charmsluxandbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/02/great-bloggers.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails