Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.03.2010

FOTD

I'm pretty late in posting this but I wanted to post my makeup look from Friday when I went out

So clearly I had some drinks before I even went out because my lashes were a little lopsided (I fixed them before I went out but not before I had already taken a million pictures).

Products used...


(it actually looks like I forgot to put one lash on....)


So what did I use?
Face:
MAC Prep & Prime Lotion
MAC NC 50 Studio Fix Liquid ♥
Loreal True Match Concealer in Cool
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder (don't know the color because it rubbed off the back)

Brows:
MAC NC45 Studio Finish Concealer
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Brown

Cheeks:
MAC LoveRush Blush ♥
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Gold Deposit ♥

Eyes:
Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in 801-Secretive
Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in 80-Pink Expression
MAC Eyeliner Eye Pencil in Engraved
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black ♥
Ardell Lashes in 107 ♥

Lips:
MAC Cremestick Pearl Liner in Cranapple ♥
Rimmel Lipstick in 082 Vintage
MAC Fafi Collection Gloss in Totally It ♥



♥ ---> totally LOVE this product


♥ Sarai

3 comments:

Cherish said...

GORGEOUS! I love this on you sooo pretty xxx

**Star said...

Thanks... I must say... You are gorgeous!

I think I'll follow you now...

Kiss N' Makeup Designz said...

Cute pics hun. Just wanted you to know I nominated you for a blog award as well. :D

http://shellyannc.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-blog-award-d.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails