Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.07.2010

I would like to thank....


♥ Another blog award!!! Shelly (click her name to go to her blog!) has nominated my blog for another award! Check out her blog, it's fabulous! Thanks again doll

So here's what I need to do:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.

Ok here are 7 fabulous things about myself:
♥ I LOVE LOVE Sushi...I could eat it everyday (no seriously), my favorite is sashimi and spicy tuna rolls
♥ I actually LOVE the treadmill
♥ I still love Hello Kitty
♥ My favorite wine is Moscato
♥ I've been married for almost 3 years and I have two children =]
♥ I love nail polish but I always paint my nails at night and fall asleep before they dry which leaves them looking a hot mess, so I always have to take it off in the morning
♥ I am in the process of establishing an online boutique

So since I just did one of these I'm only going to nominate a few bloggers, make sure to check out their blogs!
FaithLeah
J-Ezzy


♥ Sarai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails