Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.24.2010

Review: Elf Brightening Eyeshadows and Lipgloss

Hey Dolls!
So have any of you guys tried ELF's lipglosses? I absolutely love them-for only $1 they are great. I had tried these months ago and whenever I'm in Target I'll pick up a couple just to keep in my purse. They provide a sheer shine and they are really good for those days when you're just running around or something. And for only $1 who can beat that?? It doesn't dry my lips out or anything!



Well the other day I was looking through the beauty clearance at Target and there were a couple of ELF's eyeshadow quads for only $0.70!! I had never tried them but thought hey why not?? They only had the IVY quad and the Pretty 'n Pink.





The next day I tried the IVY hoping for something awesome...well not so much. I did not care for the light colors of the quad as they went on extremely powdery, did not blend well, and I swear by the time I had moved on to another color the light color was gone. I applied the light green a million times and it kept just disappearing. The dark color however, wasn't too bad. I only had to apply it maybe twice for it to look the way I wanted it to. I can't really say I'm too disappointed because at least the dark green was nice and I mean for $0.70 it was worth a try. Will I be buying another ELF quad, no probably not but I'm not opposed to trying other items from their line.

Sarai's Rating:
Lipgloss: 4/5
Would I buy this product again? Yes

Brightening Eyeshadow Quads: 1/5
Would I buy this product again? No

Have any of you dolls tried their eyeshadows or glosses, what was your experience?


*photos taken from eyelipsface.com*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails