Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.25.2010

Review: Loreal True Match Foundation

Hey dolls-I have a review for you today! I was looking for a drugstore foundation I could use in place of my MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC50. I tried the Loreal True Match in c7 Nut Brown and ladies I think I've found a great dupe! I've been wearing this for a couple weeks now to really see how I liked it over time and I must say I do love it.

It gives my skin a flawless finish but not too made up look. I can layer it if I need more or apply it thinner for a more natural look. It blends really well also!
I have oily skin but I found that my skin doesn't get a yucky greasy feel to it like some foundations give me. I have worn this all day with normal touch up as I would with my regular MAC.
My overall rating
5/5
Would I buy again? Yes


Have any of you dolls tried this, what was your experience?

1 comment:

Holly Sanders said...

Maybe I got the wrong formula, but it showed my dry spots really bad! I think Im gonna give this foundation another try, but I was bummed bc I spent a lot of money on it for 1 use =(

Related Posts with Thumbnails