Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.07.2010

In pictures ♥ Mini photoshoot on my birthday

So February 4 was my birthday, and YES it's a big deal =] Really though this year was real low key, I was supposed to go out but my friend who was taking me out had a death in the family so I just spent it with my family, which is the best way to celebrate! Here are some pictures I took of myself before we went out for dinner....enjoy!











♥ Sarai

4 comments:

UrbanMermaid said...

wow u look stunning! Love ur earrings xoxo

Charm said...

PREEETY PIC! ISLAND GIRL?? YOUR HAIR IS TOO CUTE MAKEUP IS FLAWLESS!

Sarai said...

Thank you!!

Mz. More said...

Wow these pics are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails