Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.01.2010

FOTD-smokey purple eye

Hey Dolls,
In my previous post I did a haul and one of the things I purchased was the Kat Von D True Romance palette in Beethoven. If you missed that post click here! So today I decided to use some of those colors to create a purple smokey look. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out-I only wish my camera would have caught more of the purple color and the pretty pink that was used to highlight.






Hope you guys enjoyed =]


10 comments:

FabLondyn said...

Hey Hun,I'm your new follower and I love your blog so far!! I'm new to the blogging world,so please check my blog out and follow me..Thanks..xoxo

www.fashionstalker.net

Mz. More said...

Very pretty look. You have a beautiful smile. :)

www.theglamorousgleam.com

Lisa said...

nice smokey eye, i love purple so i will be trying this out. Love the blog by the way, check mines out!

[fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

Sarai said...

@FabLondyn thank you for following! I am going to head over to your blog today =]

@Mz.More Thanks so much!

@Lisa thank you, let me know how yours turns out! and I'll definitely check out your blog

Kate ♡ said...

Hey! I just stumbled onto your blog. i adore it =] & I love the eye makeup look you did here.

Sarai said...

Thank you Kate!

Kate ♡ said...

danggg! 7years?! I only have to do One & Two to fulfill my degree requirements. I enjoy learning it just a lot to memorize.

Johnny Utah said...

hot, those little ball earrings look good

Christian said...

The purple is really pretty; I might pick some purple up myself! BTW, I hardly ever wear makeup...you make me want to more often :)

Sarai said...

@ Christian Thanks-you should I love purple and it's soo easy to wear =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails