Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.24.2010

Hello & Surprise!

Hey Dolls!
Sorry about the lack of post lately-I have been extremely lazy lol. I am so ready for some shorts and tanks I don't know what to do with myself, we got snow yesterday and I'm about to lose my mind =/ Winter was fun but go away already I'm ready for Spring! So with that being said I haven't really gone anywhere or done too much makeup wise--it's been pretty boring on my end. So today I come with some looks from last week and over the weekend. I know St Patty's day is over buuut I did do a green look last week with all intentions to post but uh never got around to it so here it is =]


Well if you know me you know that I can't keep the same hairstyle to save my life. One day it's short the next day down my back-I get bored super easy with hair lol. So the other day when I went to get a trim on my ends I just out of the blue decided to chop all my hair off (I wore it very short in high school and some of college). I love short hair and I love long hair =] Since summer is approaching I figured why not?!
This is from the weekend-we went out to dinner with some friends to celebrate a birthday--SURPRISE!


And this is just a random FOTD from the weekend


What have you guys been up to? Anything exciting?

7 comments:

lovelyviolet5 said...

You are sooo gorgeous in the last picture!!You are soo into purple!!!!Cheers!

Mocha Mish Mash said...

Pretty new do! Looks lovely on you. I know what you mean about the snow. It's finally starting to feel like spring where I live and I'm praying we don't have any surprise snow storms!

TKOmulatta said...

your hair looks so great!! I love the short hair on you, you definitely have the face to rock it. beautiful make-up as well!

i totally understand on being ready for spring, where I live it's been in the high 60's-70's yay! lol

Holly Sanders said...

WOW you are stunning I love your short hair!

MW said...

pretty i love it
xo mw

I BLEED PINK said...

You can totally pull off that hair, its looks so pretty on you!!!! My head is WAY too big for that look...LOL

Sarai said...

@lovelyviolet5 Thanks! I heart purples-I can't help it! =]

@Mocha Mish Mash Thanks! We were having great weather last week, and then it snowed--so I'm not going to get my hopes up anytime soon for Spring, lol.

@TKOmulatta Thank you-I'm so jealous of your weather =/

@Holly Sanders Thanks doll!

@MW Thank you! =]

@I BlEED PINK aw thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails