Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.30.2010

Purple Pop-FOTD (and a little cam whoring)

Hey Dolls,

I've been seeing a lot of neutral eyes with a little pop of color on the bottom lash line/waterline and I think it's so pretty! I of course decided to try it with none other than PURPLE (really you would think it's my fave color which its not lol). I did a pretty subtle eye and then did a pop of purple on the bottom line. It could have come out a little better but I'll try it again I'm sure before the week is over, but I think I'll try a green or maybe a darker purple, we'll see.





*Don't forget to follow me on Twitter by clicking HERE

3 comments:

TKOmulatta said...

I've seen this trend a lot too... beautiful!

lovelyviolet5 said...

Love the purple!!!What excactly did you use?You should make a tutorial!!!

Sarai said...

@TKOmulatta Thanks!

@lovelyviolet5 Thanks! I used a pencil from Rimmel (it's one of the new ones I think-it has a smudge thingy on the opposite end of the pencil). And I used a shadow from my 88 palette.

Related Posts with Thumbnails