Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.12.2010

TAG!! 3's of Me; Award

Hey Dolls,
Olivia at Weekend Luxury tagged me to do this-Thanks!

Three names I go by:
1. Sarai
2. Rai
3. Ra-Ra

Three jobs I have had:
1. Nine West
2. Hooters
3. a credit union

Three places I have lived:
1. D.C.
2. Maryland
3. Virginia

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Coke Zero
3. Moscato

Three TV shows I watch:
1. 90210
2. Melrose Place
3. Bad Girls Club

Three places I have been:
1. Miami
2. Vegas
3. NYC

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. L.A. - lol I've never been!

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. Husband
2. Peach
3. Bev

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Golden Girls
2. Martin
3. Eve

Three favorite dishes:
1. Spicy Tuna Roll
2. Seafood enchiladas
3. Vegetarian lasagna

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. MAC Flirt & Tease Blush
2. False lashes
3. lipgloss

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to dinner with a couple of girlfriends this weekend
2. The summer
3. Buying a new car


Three people I tag:
Sorry guys I'm being lazy and kind of in a rush, so I tag everyone to do this if you haven't!


Irene over at Lovely Violet passed on an award to me, go check out her blog-she is super sweet =]


So moving on I have to say 10 things that make me happy!!Lets go:
1. My family
2. Friends
3. Makeup-duh!
4. shopping
5. traveling
6. A hot relaxing bath
7. going to the beach
8. massages
9. taking walks at night in the summer
10. blogging and reading other blogs =]


And now I'd love to pass this award to you girls, everyone that reads my blog-I'd love to read what makes you dolls happy =]


3 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

I LOVE GOLDEN GIRLS! & you definitely need to make a trip to LA county, its poppin over here! How was it workin at Hooters? I always wanted to work there! lol

Sarai said...

Yeah I plan on coming out there this summer so hopefully nothing will spoil my plans! I loved working at Hooters-it was so fun and I made so much money. It was the most laid back job ever =]

K.D.@HairGurl said...

Awww this was so cute! I love taking & reading things like this. You learn so much about the person.

-K.D. of www.hairgurl.com & www.theleoduo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails