Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

3.16.2010

Too Dolly-EOTD

Hey Dolls,
This weekend I went to the Cosmetic Company Store or CCO for the first time ever! I found lots of goodies that I will share in a later post. I picked up the Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette because I had missed out on it when it came out and I thought the packaging was too cute! Anywhere here is a look I did with the palette, sorry only 1 picture but I took other photos but didn't like them. I wish the colors had shown up a little better in the picture but oh well I'll have to work on that =]


3 comments:

Mop Top Maven said...

I LOVE this look!!! If only I got apply my shadow like this!

Mocha Mish Mash said...

First time at a CCO?! You must have been in heaven! I love CCO shopping!

MW said...

i have the same problem with my pics
so now i go more into the natural light instead of room lighting

xo mw

Related Posts with Thumbnails