Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.22.2010

Everyday makeup

Hey Dolls,

So the past few days I haven't really felt like wearing too much makeup-well eyeshadow anyway.
Times when I'm not in the mood for too much makeup or even when I don't have the time my staples are always:
♥ concealer
♥ foundation (mixed with moisturizer-I guess kind of like a tinted moisturizer)
♥ mascara
♥ liner
♥ blush
♥ lipstick and gloss
I just wanted to share some photos of my neutral face. This was before church and also apparently before I put my earrings on-those are always the last thing I put on-anyone else?






What are your staples when you don't feel like glamming it up?


11 comments:

Danielle87 said...

I always put my earrings on last too but sometimes its a bad thing because I tend to forget : /. My staples are nyc brow/eyeliner in brown, too faced concealer, elf gel liner, mascara, and of course lip gloss.

lovelyviolet5 said...

You really look soo cute in pink!!Lovely make up!!

Jane said...

I've been feeling the same, it's been MAC Rubenesque paint pot and winged out eyeliner everyday this week.

makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

Mocha Mish Mash said...

It's been a moisturizer and lipbalm week (kiddies on school vacation). Unfortunately no time to get glam. :(

dating diva said...

Hey- just started following your blog. I love it so far- it's really cute and you have some really amazing posts and you're absolutely beautiful and your make-up looks flawless so I'm completely jealous :) Keep up with the amazing work

xox,
Sweet Dee

Sarai said...

@Danielle87 I forget sometimes too, but I usually have a pair in my bag

@lovelyviolet5 Thank you

@DatingDiva thank you =]

Niika said...

yup i put on my earrings last.. love the look

Chrissy said...

I don't have staples; lip gloss really. I should do better. You looked Fab!

BrownSugarBabe said...

my staples are: brow liner, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and a swiped of msf on a quick day! i think we all put our earrings on last!

Encourage and Uplift said...

Very Pretty.

Sarai said...

Thank you guys...glad to know I'm not the only one putting my earrings on last lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails