Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.14.2010

NOTD-Sinful Colors: Let's Meet

Hey Dolls,

I promised some NOTD's and that's exactly what I'm giving you today =] I used Nail of the DAY rather than WEEK because I rarely ever keep on polish that long, for some reason either it chips and I just take it off and repaint or I get bored of the same color and change it. Is anyone else as fickle with polish as I am?
I used the Let's Meet from Sinful colors from the haul I posted a few days ago, if you missed it-click HERE. It's a pretty color, not my favorite, but I'll probably keep it on until the weekend at least =]
I took these with my blackberry-the nail color is a little brighter than this although not a yellow but more of a bright gold




And sometime last week I had painted my nails with the Mint Apple from Sinful Colors

I really like how this color came out for the most part and I'll definitely be using this often.

Oh btw did you notice I made some changes around here? Well I put up a new banner and finally named my blog. I was just calling it Sarai-My personal blog for awhile and I had forgotten I needed to make a new name because that was boring so I came up with Glossy Glam and I made a new banner for the new name =]


3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love the new blog name, you can also change your url. I love YELLOW, such a beautiful nail polish colour on you.

Sarai said...

Thanks!

Fabnay said...

I love that mint nailpolish. It resembles mint candy apple by essie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails