Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.01.2010

Sarai's Favorite Things: Lippies Pt 1

Hey Dolls,

Today I'm doing a post that continues with the series-my favorite things (separate from my monthly faves, lol). I'll be doing lippies this time and it'll be broken into two parts-one for glosses and the other for lipsticks. From doing this post I realize I don't have that many lip colors, lol...and most of the ones I have seem to be duplicates of each other or within 1 or 2 shades of each other. I am going to work on expanding my lip collection and get out of my 'safe' zone =]
ok so here are my favorite glosses (like I keep this in regular rotation)

From L to R:
♥Loreal HIP Shine Struck Lip Color in Euphoric
♥Rimmel Vinyl Shine
♥MAC Lipglass in Cha Cha (LE)
♥MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches
♥NYX Lipgloss in 157 Chandalier
♥MAC Fafi Collection in Totally It (LE)
♥MAC Lipglass in MadCap
♥MAC Lipglass in True Babe (LE)
not shown--Oh Baby

Swatches:

*with flash*

*without flash*
**did you notice that the Dazzleglass and NYX are very similar??

What are some of your favorite glosses?


Next up...Pt 2 My favorite Lipsticks

6 comments:

lovelyviolet5 said...

I see you love pink too!!!Gorgeous lip glosses!!Thanks for sharring!!!Cheers!

Mocha Mish Mash said...

Pretty! I'm a sucker for pinks!

BrownSugarBabe said...

i think a lot of us gravitate towards pinks too! i know i do! i love pinks and nudes...so i am with you i may have to try some new colors out. your le glosses are gorgeous!

Sarai said...

@lovelyviolet5 yes pinks are another obsession that I can't seem to get away from, lol

@Mocha Mish Mash clearly I am too =] They are just so bright and fun!

@BrownSugarBabe Thanks, those are my faves!

Cynthia Zacharica. said...

Love yr favs. I liked Mac dazzleglass Rags to Riches too..but picked Baby Sparks instead. Oh well, maybe next time :)

♥xx♥

Sarai said...

@ Cynthia Zacharica Thanks, I'll have to check that out next time I'm in MAC

Related Posts with Thumbnails