Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.09.2010

Swatches of Revlon Matte Venetian Blue

Hey Dolls,

I have more swatches for you today! I picked up the Revlon Matte eyeshadow the other day in Venetian Blue-it's sooo pretty and I've been looking at it for awhile. I don't have any bright blues (except for my 88 palette) and wanted to try some looks using a bright blue. Well I haven't done the look yet *lazy* but I will soon =]
So here is Venetian Blue



*w/o flash

*with flash
The swatch on the left is without a base and on the right (as I'm sure you can tell, I totally didn't blend but you get the point) I did the swatch with a base using Milk from NYX. As you can see the color with Milk as a base is very bright and pretty. I can't wait to try a look with it.

What is your favorite blue to use and what do you pair it with?

4 comments:

TKOmulatta said...

I don't have a favorite blue ATM but I'm glad you did this review i was wondering about their single matte shadows!

Jane said...

this looks amazing with the nyx pencil! the only blue eyeshadows I have are in my coastal scents pallette. I like blues with black in the crease.

makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

Danielle87 said...

I have this color and I love it.

Sarai said...

@TKOmulatta =] I think I'm going to get a couple more, I think the color payoff is nice

@Jane I've never tried the blue with black in the crease, thanks for the idea I may try it this weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails