Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

4.07.2010

Swatches of Wet n Wild Silk Finish Blush & Mega Slicks lip color

Hey Dolls,

Ok so I was originally going to do a review of these products but I realize I haven't even worn them yet so I'll just do some swatches for you guys. As you can tell I got a little happy when I was over in the WNW section the other day and picked up a few things. The blush was on clearance so it was like $1.50 I think-not sure why it was (I was at the PX).

I picked up the blush in 835D which is Berry Shimmer




The color is pretty pigmented as I took a very light swatch of this. I'm thinking that I will only need a little bit for my cheeks or else I may look a little clownish

The next thing I bought was WNW Mega Slicks Lipcolor Retractable Pen in 672 Amaretto



*w/o flash
Once I got home I'm not sure how I feel about the lipcolor for wear anytime soon, maybe in the fall but I think it's still pretty and the color seems very smooth.

Reviews will be coming shortly on these products!

Have you tried any of these products?


3 comments:

Marce said...

I haven't tried anything by this brand but both colours look great against your skin tone!

Jane said...

those look so pigmented! i really want to try them especially since i've banned myself from buying any non-drugstore makeup for awhile!

makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

Sarai said...

@Marce thanks!

@Jane you should they're so affordable and good quality. Let me know if you do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails