Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.24.2010

Mini Shoe Haul: Charlotte Russe

Hey Dolls,

I wanted to share with you guys these shoes I bought from Charlotte Russe. I love shoes as I'm sure most of you do too-so I do not care about where I buy my shoes if they are cute then I will wear them =]
The first pair are very simple but for some reason I just really liked them. They are super comfy as well.



The next pair are my faves that I got that day (they were having a buy one get the second for $10). My friend said they were ugly BUT I don't care because I LOVE them. They are so colorful and versatile, I see me wearing them a lot this summer.



So those are my shoes that I got-I love them!! I need to stop buying shoes though and buy some summer clothes because my summer wardrobe is pitiful right now, lol....hopefully I'll have a clothing haul soon =]
Have you guys bought any new shoes lately to add to your summer collection?


I also did a video on this-I know some people read blogs while they are at work or something and cannot always watch a video so I will still blog but I will post the vid on here also for those who are able to watch =]







10 comments:

Taj Acosta said...

Those are not ugly at all!! Too cute both of them! xoxo

TKOmulatta said...

love the shoes, and the video! You seem to have a very cute bubbly personality!

Niika said...

i love the wedges

Makeup and More by Shelly said...

Those wedges are so cute hun! Very nice for summer :D

dating diva said...

I LOVE the first pair!

-Delilah

lipstick cherry said...

hi hun! i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out! =D

CGBlogger said...

Okay, i'm so in love with the wedges, can i have them plz!

Nice blog, loving it!

Sarai said...

thanks dolls, I knew my friend had no clue what she was talking about lol

clau said...

Hi I' m new here,your blog is so cute!!! Congrats!
I love the first one but I like the second pair too ahahah definitely I love shoes!!!

Sarai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails