Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.10.2010

Update & NOTW: Loreal Water's Edge

Hey Dolls,

I know I have been MIA but for good reason-I swear! I am preparing to move across the country back to the East Coast-THANK GOD!!! Anyway if you've ever moved in your life you understand how stressful and time consuming it can be. Well I still have a few more weeks until I move so I will try to schedule some posts for you guys =]
Anyway I picked up a new nail color by Loreal called Waters Edge and it's such a gorgeous color!! I've gotten so many compliments on it too! The only complaint I have about it is the way it goes on, very streaky-I think I used 3 coats which I NEVER do. But otherwise it's good.


I love it, it makes me so excited for the beach, lol...Do you like??


1 comment:

Jane said...

I love this color and it is perfect for summer! Good luck moving!

makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails