Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.10.2010

Video: April Favorites

Hey Dolls,

I've been saying FOREVER I was going to start doing more videos-I actually like doing them but just never have the time. I did my faves for the month of April (late I know!) as a vid (I actually did this like a week ago but hated it so I re-recorded it), I recorded it with my Macbook camera and it looked clear when I viewed it on my computer but when I uploaded it to YouTube it looks super blurry. Does anyone know how to fix that? Next time I will do the video with my camera and see what difference that makes.



I say 'uhm' alot and 'AND'...I'm not sure why I never really noticed it before lol but whatever...
Do you guys like the video? I want to hear your feedback...If you do I may start doing something like Fashion Fridays or something...let me know in the comments =]


Make sure to subscribe to my channel by clicking the tab at the top of the page or clicking HERE
Also make sure to follow me on twitter by clicking HERE

3 comments:

Danielle87 said...

I see you have a MACdaddy like me lol. I just bought that elf bronzing and contouring powder but i have yet to use it. Seeing it on another woman of color makes me even more confident about using it.

LaCara said...

I came across your blog, and I love it! I love the nail polishes you chose, the mint apple color! I look forward to see more video's from you :D

Check out my blog and follow please :D

www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com

Jonesy said...

I love video blogs : ) i do them on my site as well.

Nice blog post : ) following your blog ... have you had a chance to follow mine and check out my new post? Would love for you to stop by when you are free.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails