Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

5.28.2010

What's in MY bag?????

Hey Dolls,

I absolutely LOVE watching the 'what's in my bag' vids on youtube for some reason, so I thought I would do one myself, finally. So here's the video, Enjoy! What's the ONE thing in your bag you couldn't do without??



(I swear YT picks the oddest shots from my vids, they're never the pretty ones, lol)

Totally random but I just love this theme on my BB--I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!




6 comments:

DiWiMakeup said...

You're so cheery! Love your personality. I love watching these videos too, thanks for doing this!

xo, Diana

Sarai said...

aw thank you!

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

I love your hair by the way. I've prob said it before.
I too love my bberry

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

clau said...

Oh you are so gooorgeous!!! And your make up is amazing,congrats girl!
How many cute things in your bag!
Xoxo

Sarai said...

@Kim Thank you so much!

@clau thanks hun!

edk.dolce said...

So I saw you on Monica Rose's Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Related Posts with Thumbnails