Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

12.10.2010

Update: My everyday look + tools

Hey Dolls,

So since I haven't really been wearing a full face every single day lately and have been more into the no makeup made up simple look I decided to share with you all my routine and the results of basically how I look everyday.


berry lips
So here is what I've been looking like pretty much everyday this fall. Very simple.
hair and hair **oh excuse my oily face, this was at the end of the day, no touch ups whatsoever**
So what products did I use to create this look? Trust me it's easy. Actually it should be more so a 5-minute makeup look for everyday but I would be lying if I said it took me 5 minutes to do this. Not because it wouldn't take a *normal* person 5 minutes but because I'm not anywhere near normal this seems to take me like forever, but then again I'm really slow and like to look at my makeup and open and close drawers and look at shadows knowing good and well I'm not putting them on lol. Anyway here's what I used:
everyday look tools
♥ Maybelline brow powder
♥ MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC45
♥ Loreal Studio Secrets Primer
♥ Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Walnut (that's the little container off to the right, it's actually a sample from Nordstroms. I absolutely love this stuff, but I haven't run out of my sample yet so I see no need to actually go buy the real thing just yet
♥ Mary Kay lipstick in Black Raspberry *** although in the photo just above I was wearing Maybelline Madison Mauve
♥ Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing powder in Clay
♥ MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in Deep Dark
♥ Rimmel eye kohl in Black
♥ Duo lash adhesive in dark
♥ Ardel lashes (don't remember the #)
♥ Sonia Kashuk angled brush for my brows (I accidentally started sharpening the brush instead of a pencil....lol); Studio tools duo fibre brush, MAC #190, Sedona Lace #376, Elf Blush Brush, Sedona Lace #954

**Not pictured--Rimmel Lash Maxxx Mascara to blend falsies with my real ones =]

So it seems like a lot but I swear it isn't, I love wearing this look everyday.

What does your everyday look consist of?

and for some shameless camwhoring...
berry lips bw
hair and hair
Well they really are just the same pix from above just edited, lol
Smooches, dolls....


5 comments:

dating diva said...

Such a cute look!

xx,
Delilah

Jennifer said...

beautiful!

simplychic said...

gorgeous! i will be visiting your blog again to get some makeup tips :)

Mz More said...

Girl these photos are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Holidays:)

kellyyes said...

hey sometimes simple looks are the best ones. you still look wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails