Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

1.04.2011

FOTD...a little shopping and lunch with family

Hey Dolls,

So this look was from a few days ago but since I was just now able to buy a cord (I kept forgetting lol) I'm just now uploading these and wanted to share. So I believe this day I was going to do a little bit of shopping with the family followed by some lunch. It was pretty cold and I was getting sick so excuse me if I look a little puffy and sick...
DSCN5987
don't mind my hair...it looks like I have a toupe (sp?) sitting on my head lol


DSCN6036


DSCN6016


mauve+gold


to be honest I don't really remember what I used because I did this so long ago it seems. If I remember though I will come back and edit =]

How was everyone's New Year--well NYE? I didn't do much of anything, enjoyed time with family ♥

xoxo

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous makeup, you look fabulous!

Nicole

Tsahi - The Makeup Artist said...

Love love the eyes! loving the neutral plum shades :)

Chrissy Bryant said...

Great look - makeup is on point! Hair does not look bad, blends well :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails