Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.15.2011

FOTD: Wet-n-Wild Palette Look #1

Hey Dolls,
I did a look today using the WNW palette I purchased in my drugstore haul (if you missed it, click here). I really like this palette and I can see so many looks stemming from these three colors. I actually remembered (well had time to) take photos of most of the products I used.
feb101

Products used:
EYES
*Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
*NYX Jumbo pencil in 621A Pure Gold
*WNW Palette in I'm Getting Sunburned (lid, crease, highlight)
*MAC e/s in Woodwinked (inner corner)
*Red Cherry lashes in #415
*Loreal Telescopic liquid eyeliner in Carbon Black (LOVE this eyeliner, it has a nice tip to it, makes it easy to put on)
FACE
*MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC45
*MAC MSF in deep dark (not shown)
*Maybelline FIT ME foundation in #355 (review coming soon)
*MAC Powder blush in Flirt & Tease
LIPS
*Elizabeth Arden gloss in Rose Pearl (it was a sample, hence the size)
*NYX gloss in 112 Frosted Beige
*Maybelline ColorSensational l/s in 215 Totally Toffee
Random l/l (not shown)

More photos:

feb102

7 comments:

Blushingloves Irene Greece said...

Awww!!You are so beautiful!!Love the look and you absolutely stunning!!
xxx

StealMyHeartLovee said...

Very pretty!

Sarai said...

Thanks ladies!!

mw said...

pretty! <3

Sarai said...

@mw thanks girl!

Chrissy Bryant said...

Flawless!

This post is what made me go get the Maybelline FIT me foundation this weekend. The coverage is perfect for my skin. I got it in 350 and set it with a mineral powder -- Love it!

Sarai said...

@Chrissy Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I wish it had worked out for me a little better than it did, but it was probably just my skin type or something =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails