Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.07.2011

Some Valentine Treats...


So we all know what holiday is coming up next...they've only been promoting it since the day after Christmas it seems lol...Valentine's Day! I love V-day but more so because I like to eat treats and sweets. I never really ask for anything because I think it can be a bit of an overrated holiday but to each his own right....well anyway who can resist the fabulous pink items that seem to surface during this time of year? While I won't be throwing any 'bows lol to get any of these items I thought they were super cute...take a look
Skincare Brush - BCA Pink $195
Skincare Brush $195 Sephora



Perfect Ten Brush Set ($150 Value) $60
I think this brush set is super cute, not sure about the quality but how adorable are they?!
Sephora Perfect Ten Pink Brush Set $60 Sephora



Metro Train Case - Pink $98
Metro Train Case in pink $98 Sephora



Flower Kabuki Brush Set
How cute are these brushes!!! $34
Sephora



Fuchsia Revolution Brush Set
Another pink brush set, super glam! Sephora



Hello Kitty Brush Set $49
Hello Kitty Brush Set $49 Sephora



Hello Kitty Shower Cap $16
Hello Kitty Shower Cap $16 Sephora


What's on your Valentine's day wishlist: Let me know in the comments below...


xoxo,
S.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails