Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

2.12.2011

The Weekly Ins & Outs

Hey Dolls,

Every Friday or Saturday I will be posting my weekly Ins and Outs. These range from fashion to weather to beauty to just about anything you can imagine. Of course this is all in good fun and just my opinion =]
So for this week:

IN:
♥Nice Sunny Weather--Although spring isn't quite here yet a girl can wish can't she?
♥Instead of painting the ring finger a different color I like putting a coordinating glitter polish over my ring finger solid color sometimes just to add a pop...
♥70's inspired jeans
♥spending less than $5 for quality pigmented eyeshadow (clueless? click here!)
♥Finding Dupes for expensive makeup (still clueless? don't worry just click here or HERE)
♥Covergirl's new lipsticks...love love them...review coming real soon

OUT
♥Rain!!!!!! (and snow if that's what you get where you're from)
♥While we're on the subject of the weather...the freezing temps...so over putting on a heavy coat before I leave the house-boooo!
♥Skinny jeans...I didn't wear any this week hence why they made the list don't worry I still love them haha
♥Spilling sugar all over the yourself and the floor like I did (remember?)
♥Loud cars that make way too much noise in the morning hence waking me up-ugh

What's In & Out for you this week? Let me know in the comments below!!

xoxo, Sarai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails