Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

7.24.2014

Update!

Hello beautiful people!
As you can see I haven't posted in awhile, life just gets super busy sometimes. That's one reason. The main reason is that I've been conflicted on what to post. In short, it felt like all I could post on this site was about makeup and hauls etc, restrictions I put on myself. While I love makeup and beauty, it has definitely taken a backseat to fitness. As I have discovered, fitness is truly my passion. I contemplated creating an entirely new blog just dedicated to my love of fitness but honestly I didn't feel like it for one, and two I love what I have created here. So with that I plan to post more of my fitness and food journey on GG while still posting about makeup and beauty. I am also looking into personal trainer programs and will share my journey here as well. Sarai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails