Upcoming Posts!

Fitness Friday
Glamorously Savvy - MAC Rebel
Face of the Day - LA Pro Concealers

*Make sure to follow/subscribe or check back often so you don't miss anything!*

9.13.2014

Simple breakfast sandwich

During the week our house is busy busy, especially during the mornings. For us, it works best to have a quick, healthy breakfast available. I often prep pancakes on Sunday along with egg muffins and turkey sausage, but lately, I've been making these breakfast sandwiches and freezing them for easy grab and go during the week. 


Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches! When I was younger this was my favorite breakfast meal to order from the Golden Arches. It feels great knowing I can make a healthier version for myself and family. 
There isn't really anything special to making them. I used organic free range brown eggs, nitrate free bacon, organic cheese and an organic spelt English muffin from Rudi's. Absolutely delicious! I make them, wrap them in wax paper and freeze. At night I'll take however many out of the freezer and put them in the fridge for the next morning. In the mornings, I either stick them in the microwave or in the oven for a few to heat them up. 
What is your breakfast go to during the week? 

Sarai 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails